Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

New things that happened since starting up affirmation work daily

trueself1
    trueself1

New things that happened since starting up affirmation work daily Empty New things that happened since starting up affirmation work daily

Post by trueself1 Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:13 pm

It's really starting to become more noticeable that subtle changes are occurring. I think because I've been able to start to control the anxiety a little better it's giving me more energy to be able to pay attention in general. I did not realize just how bad my anxiety was until I started to commit the at least 15 to 20 mins a day to work on it. No wonder I couldn't plan ahead and it felt like everything was so hard lol! I was using up all my reserves just being in a constant state of survival mode and constant fear of catastrophe. Looking at my early history I realize that nobody had ever helped me or took the time to teach me to understand why I was having so much trouble with organization, time management, and motivation.                            

I cannot tell you how thankful I'am for the information that Richard has so kindly and generously been putting out there. I have stopped having suicidal thinking and I'am starting to be able to sleep at night. If I did not take control of this stuff for much longer I'm not sure how much longer I would have been able to deal. I was a trainwreck. Other things that are happening is that I'am seeing certain people in a different light. I never made an affirmation to do this, it just kind of happened. It's like I'am totally losing interest in people who are not good for me but I haven't completely let them go, although I have created alot more distance. I'm not as afraid to let go of people who are not helping me move towards things that I want and are good for me. I almost forgot there's another big one that I've noticed, the ability to delay gratification and make better decisions with time and money. This has been a really bad one for me that was just wrecking me financially. Now I feel like I'm starting to be able to slow down and not make such impulsive decisions. I'am just thrilled and excited to see what new things start happening. cherry

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:15 pm