Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

5 posters

Starting first aid kit today :)

trueself1
    trueself1

Starting first aid kit today :) Empty Starting first aid kit today :)

Post by trueself1 Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:40 pm

Already blown away by all the new information I'm getting about what is going on with me. Very thankful that there is stuff I can do
    on my own to help with this process. I will post about the changes and challenges that I experience as I do the work on the first aid course.
    Thanks so much Richie and Leyla flower
    trueself1
    trueself1

Starting first aid kit today :) Empty I had no idea how much I was flashbacking and dissacociating.

Post by trueself1 Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:03 pm

I literally have to tell myself what iam doing from moment to moment in my head to be able to stay in the present moment. Wow! Or I totally drift off into other thoughts. I'm so glad I'am starting to catch this.
    jazzycat
    jazzycat

Starting first aid kit today :) Empty Re: Starting first aid kit today :)

Post by jazzycat Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:39 am

I haven't done that course but I'm in the process of doing the "overcome narcissistic abuse" course and it's been great, both in helping me recognize and identify certain behaviors and how they, in turn affected me and MY behavior, and also in helping me become more positive. I wonder how much difference there is between the two (courses)? I don't want to spend money twice on the same thing, but I would buy it in heartbeat if it will help me even move forward even more, faster, and come to terms with happened to me.
    trueself1
    trueself1

Starting first aid kit today :) Empty first aid kit is very helpful

Post by trueself1 Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Alot of what you need is in the overcoming course, but it doesn't go into how to manage the PTSD symptoms. Thats where many of us need help
    in understanding what to do and how to learn to identify, manage our flashbacks and dissasociation. The rate at which you heal will depend on how often you reread, repeat the material because it can take some time before things sink in and it all makes sense. That's just my experience, it takes putting in a little time and repeat the audios and stuff as much as you can. I find it eazier to do this when I'm in a receptive state. Sometimes it's hard for me to focus and submit if I'm just in a really bad mood or feeling stubborn. You have to make time and make it a priority everyday and fairly quickly you will start to be concious of what is happening inside of yourself. The audios have a way of making sense after doing them repeatedly. I also write out some of the tips from the audios so it goes deeper into my awareness. Something about writing stuff out repeatedly seems to help too. Hope this helps, yes I think the first aid kit is a must. Take care flower
    jazzycat
    jazzycat

Post by jazzycat Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:48 pm

I totally agree about the writing and how it goes into your subconscious.  I've been taking a lot of notes, and even transcribing much of what he says so it'll sink in more/faster, and also so I can read it if I want to.  I also agree about being receptive, and repetition, and Richard has a great voice for trance work.  I've done a ton of this kind of work in the past, and I've found it to be extremely beneficial.  

Since the First Aid Kit is only $30 right now I'll probably go ahead and order that one as well.  Thanks for replying and explaining the difference.
    gigiminer
    gigiminer

Post by gigiminer Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:34 am

I've got all of the courses (I think). I normally don't pay money for things because, frankly, I don't have it to spare. But in this case, I felt I needed to have something since I don't do therapy particularly well. I am mostly so glad that I did.

One thing I find useful is that I can put on my headphones and even if I'm sitting doing something else I can let the audios play. Subliminal? I may not even pay close attention sometimes, but the occasional sentence pops out and I can run with that in my daily thoughts.

The first aid kit is very nice in that the audios are short. I found it difficult to sit still for 20 minutes or more because my living situation means I'm constantly on alert. Once the narc is gone, I hope to return to those and utilize them more. But over all, I've been very pleased and grateful to have them. The money came so I invested in the courses. Well worth it when you consider that you can play and replay them - sort of like having a counselor at your beck & call when you're able to work with it. In that way, the cost sort of ends up being very good. Too bad my insurance won't pay for them tho'. Very Happy

Each course has something different. And what's repeated is said in different ways. For me, it can sometimes take a reiteration of an idea in many ways before I can totally comprehend it.
    Leyla Loric
    Leyla Loric

Post by Leyla Loric Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:06 pm

I am glad to read that you are finding the first aid kit helpful, In case you have any questions during your work, please don't hesitate to contact me!

All the best,
    Leyla Loric
    sunny
    Jake2

Post by Jake2 Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Leila, Does the London Seminar Course offer new content? Has the $99 price been extended?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:51 am