Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

The Man and the Snake (Dangers of Toxic People)

Mewkew3
    Mewkew3

The Man and the Snake  (Dangers of Toxic People) Empty The Man and the Snake (Dangers of Toxic People)

Post by Mewkew3 Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:30 pm

I am going to telll you a story which I did not write but which helped me see toxic people for who they are:

A man on a cold winter's day went outside into the snow and he saw a snake in the snow.

The snake was frozen stiff. It was black and red and beautiful.

The man knew it was a toxic snake but he carried it inside and set it by the fire and let it thaw.

Then he put down a bowl of milk for the snake to drink and the snake BIT him!

As the poison went into the man's body,  he cried out, "Snake, why did you do that when I showed you such kindness?!" and the snake replied, "You foolish man! You knew I was a poisonous snake! What did you expect me to do? Cuddle you and kiss you?

MORAL:   Even though you see the beauty in everything, learn to recognize toxic people and situations for your own safety.   Do not invite trouble into your home where it is not necessary or it may destroy you.

Also, do NOT give them the tools with which to destroy you... it is a fact that when you feed a snake milk you increase it's venom (poison) so be careful around toxic people NOT to give them data as food that they can use to hurt you.

Last edited by Mewkew3 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
    Infid Elle

The Man and the Snake  (Dangers of Toxic People) Empty Re: The Man and the Snake (Dangers of Toxic People)

Post by Infid Elle Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:49 pm

How do you identify the snake? I don't think you can protect yourself 100%.
    Mewkew3
    Mewkew3

The Man and the Snake  (Dangers of Toxic People) Empty Re: The Man and the Snake (Dangers of Toxic People)

Post by Mewkew3 Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Recognizing the common demoninator traits in the people who have hurt you badly in the past can help you recognize a lot of the future snakes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:43 pm