Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

New research on psychopathy through the victims

D3lt4
    D3lt4

New research on psychopathy through the victims Empty New research on psychopathy through the victims

Post by D3lt4 Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Hello, I keep asking myself about ways where we, as victims of narcissistic abuse, can be useful in the fight against these individuals.

I'm shocked with the fact that professionals in the field claim to have very little info about psychopaths. They only studied them in prison.

I believe this is one of the important reasons, but not the only one, psychopaths is an under-researched subject.

I keep thinking about so many victims out there that can't make it. They commit suicide or they die from an illness caused by the psychopath, or they live in permanent agony.

I'd like to setup a worldwide research to find patterns and new clues that help professionals understand this personality disorder.

I'm in doubt that victims of narcissistic abuse will be willing to contribute because they are so traumatised, they might fear doing any contribution.

As for any research, the information will be kept with strict security measures. I personally work in the security field, so I can directly take care of that. Moreover, I know how sensitive the subject is because of my own personal experience, so this makes me very aware of the situation.

So maybe I'm wrong and many people want to contribute because they want to do something to help after what happened to them.

So I am creating a new site where people can go through a voluntary interview about their experiences or just anything they want to talk about related to psychopaths. The research will be open for several years to make sure there's enough material for conclusive evidence. The patterns found will be published publicly to raise awareness among professionals about the real severe damage psychopaths do.

My question is, would you consider contributing with a small interview on topics of your choice to make a huge difference?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 pm