Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

The (maybe) strange relationship between psychopathy and veganism

D3lt4
    D3lt4

The (maybe) strange relationship between psychopathy and veganism Empty The (maybe) strange relationship between psychopathy and veganism

Post by D3lt4 Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:11 pm

Hello there!

I've come up with this subject several times in my life and I can't quite wrap up my mind around this.

As I think understanding how they control us is vital to avoid being controlled, I dove into this subject a little trying to find some answers.

As for the relationship between a psychopath that is *not* vegetarian and the rest of the world, I understand this point of view. It makes sense to me.

https://kyoung4.wordpress.com/2015/01/29/the-cult-of-veganism-and-the-psychopathic-agenda/

However, throughout my life I've met two people with high psychopathic traits *and* being vegan. So, how is this "mix" even possible? One of them was a girl I met as a flatmate (you can imagine that didn't end very well), the other one is man I currently work with.

Also, this man who is vegan, studied arts and spents his life painting and creating art.

I've also met a girl with high psychopathic traits that studied art and spent her spare time painting.

So, this is very different from the image I thought I had about psychopaths. They're still very nasty people, and I surely won't be around them, but what is all this about art and veganism in a psychopath?
    It seems to me that psychopathy is a highly under-researched topic, as there are too many loose ends.

Cheers.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 pm