Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Narcissist Children

Healcura

Narcissist Children Empty Narcissist Children

Post by Healcura Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:23 am

Hi,
    I am a step mom to a narc teen. I thought I was doing a good thing, the right thing to try to take care of her and be her parent; she has been with me for 6 years. Her dad left 3 months ago. But I can't do this anymore.
    So I am always waiting for the next crisis. She lies and she cannot not lie. So even the goodness of wanting to be her parent, I cannot do, because I am not going to be able to heal. She smiles while she lies and when I am upset and just looks at me and lies. So after I thought I was on the road to healing from her Narc dad, I realize I am still dealing with the same gas lighting and agenda behavior. I have file to get legal custody of her but
    I am going to have to remove her out of my life because I cannot heal and do not feel safe in my own house. Her dad is a narc and he had  been physically violent to her and me before leaving. I have given everything of me . How do I reconcile this?

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:30 pm