Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

I think I maybe a inferior narcissist

trueself1
    trueself1

I think I maybe a inferior narcissist Empty I think I maybe a inferior narcissist

Post by trueself1 Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Today, I was examining myself and stuff I have been doing. I really noticed how much hatred I have towards myself and how shitty I can
    treat other people and then not want to take responsibility. I notice that I can really start to hate a person out of the blue, because they
    say something that bothers me or they act unpredictably. It's like I will just tire of a person and stop contact completely. No word or explanation.
    I'm not sure if some of theses realizations are coming up because I have made a strong effort to not get out there and enmesh with a new narcissist and it's forcing me to look at all the internal discomfort and pain coming up. The last couple days I worked on belief change exercises, affirmations, and journaling and I noticed how much I might be lacking in real compassion for other people. Whenever Sam Vaknin brought up the point about only being able to have empathy towards other narcissists that's when I noticed that this seems to be the case. Maybe I'm just partially pathological lol! I guess I need an evaluation.
    trueself1
    trueself1

I think I maybe a inferior narcissist Empty Ok I don't think I'm a narcissist lol!

Post by trueself1 Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:17 pm

I'm sure I have some traits but I think it's more to do with post embitterment syndrome. Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:09 am