Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

Aftermath of Narcissistic abuse - Interview with Spartan Life Coach

Leyla Loric
    Leyla Loric

Aftermath of Narcissistic abuse - Interview with Spartan Life Coach Empty Aftermath of Narcissistic abuse - Interview with Spartan Life Coach

Post by Leyla Loric Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:41 am

Hi everyone,

The result of a relationship with a narcissistic person affects the victim on so many levels. In my personal experience, after the main shock of the discard, I totally lost myself and became a twitchy, adrenalised shadow of who I used to be. Besides the self-abandonment, I lost the ability to trust. It is one of the long-term affects of the emotional abuse.

What is your main problem when coping with the aftermath of narcissistic abuse?

After posting this question up on my Facebook page (Narcissistic Abuse Victim Syndrome), I got these main responses:

- Loneliness
    - Problems with trust
    - Adrenalised body

So I interviewed Richard Grannon, the Spartan Life Coach, to see what advice he had on the subject.

You can watch it here:

Enjoy!
    dragongaurd
    dragongaurd

Aftermath of Narcissistic abuse - Interview with Spartan Life Coach Empty Re: Aftermath of Narcissistic abuse - Interview with Spartan Life Coach

Post by dragongaurd Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Thanks for this Leyla, I am experiencing the loneliness, but I don't feel it's abandonment for me, More that I have a few toxic type of people around me, that I really feel like I need to cut the ties with and I am definetly on this, but the loneliness is that now I really have less and less people I can interact with, I am working hard on getting out with people and drag myself out of isolation. I remind myself that I am a good person and give myself reasons why i am a good person and that I will eventually have more and more quality healthy relationships. But it does get lonely and I can't deny that.
    BTW I just got the Dissociation course so I will let you know how I get on with it Very Happy Very Happy
    Leyla Loric
    Leyla Loric

Aftermath of Narcissistic abuse - Interview with Spartan Life Coach Empty Re: Aftermath of Narcissistic abuse - Interview with Spartan Life Coach

Post by Leyla Loric Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:49 pm

It seems like you are on a good direction towards healing.

I hope you find the course helpful, let me know!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:55 am