Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

3 posters

The Zombie Witchdoctors of Narcissistic Abuse Video

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    CoCo

The Zombie Witchdoctors of Narcissistic Abuse Video Empty Re: The Zombie Witchdoctors of Narcissistic Abuse Video

Post by CoCo Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:50 pm

I think at the end of the day trust in yourself is definitely required for recovery. For me it's been enough to receive validation that my narc mother's behaviour is not normal and abusive. This has enabled me to relax, stop focusing on how others make me feel. I also find that just reading about personality disorders helps me understand my pLace in the universe. I see the games that people play in their groups based on their own fears. The empowerment I've gained from gaining knowledge on PD's and emotional abuse has helped me identify patterns in behaviour of many around me. I can trust myself because I know the games they are playing - although they are totally blind to the games. Narcs. Borderlines. Histrionics. Dependants. I attract them! It's fascinating.

A zombie witch doctor cannot suck out your soul if you are defended with knowledge.

I recommend finding a good councillor who is trained in PDs - or read around the subject on the internet.

Good luck!
    Richard Grannon
    Richard Grannon
    Admin

The Zombie Witchdoctors of Narcissistic Abuse Video Empty Re: The Zombie Witchdoctors of Narcissistic Abuse Video

Post by Richard Grannon Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:14 am

CoCo wrote:

A zombie witch doctor cannot suck out your soul if you are defended with knowledge.

!

Good point CoCo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:36 pm