Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

New moderator on Spartan Life Coach Forum - Leyla Loric

Leyla Loric
    Leyla Loric

New moderator on Spartan Life Coach Forum - Leyla Loric Empty New moderator on Spartan Life Coach Forum - Leyla Loric

Post by Leyla Loric Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Leyla Loric, I have been assigned a moderator on this forum by Richard Grannon - the Spartan Life Coach.

Due to him being very busy lately, I will try to answer your questions and provide support on this forum. I will also be in contact with Richard regarding any more complex subjects and convey his thoughts on specific things.

Who am I?

I am a victim of narcissistic abuse, that has with the help and support of Richard Grannon, come a long way in my healing.  

My personal experience is that I was emotionally abused by a person with strong traits of both narcissism and psychopathy for three years. During this time, I was isolated in a place where I had no family or friends. I depended on my abuser in so many ways economically, emotionally, practically...

That someone could be so directly cruel and deny their abusive nature was to me something new. Since then I have been studying the subject and learning so much from Richard himself, and we have cooperated and made self-help courses for all victims of narcissistic abuse.

Now I hope to give you the help and support that you need to overcome the abuse and start healing. This forum is a great place to discuss this subject in a private and safe way.

Speak to you soon,

sunny

Leyla Loric
    gigiminer
    gigiminer

New moderator on Spartan Life Coach Forum - Leyla Loric Empty Re: New moderator on Spartan Life Coach Forum - Leyla Loric

Post by gigiminer Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:13 am

Welcome, Leyla. I've listened to the co-op courses. Smile
    Leyla Loric
    Leyla Loric

New moderator on Spartan Life Coach Forum - Leyla Loric Empty Re: New moderator on Spartan Life Coach Forum - Leyla Loric

Post by Leyla Loric Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:23 am

Thank you! I hope you found the courses useful.
    gigiminer
    gigiminer

Post by gigiminer Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:33 am

Leyla Loric wrote:Thank you! I hope you found the courses useful.

As I'm still living with the narc, they've actually been a saving grace for me. He's supposed to leave soon, but I still pull out my earphones almost daily to get some "support" via the courses. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:50 am