Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

3 posters

A breakthrough moment happening.

trueself1
    trueself1

A breakthrough moment happening. Empty A breakthrough moment happening.

Post by trueself1 Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:25 pm

I think that I'm having a breakthrough moment today with regards to my severe lack of motivation at times.
    Usually I go into avoidance mode and it can sabotage my whole day because of the guilt and shame over being
    not as productive as I would like to be. I was punished alot for not being able to complete homework, or not doing
    what I was suppose to do when I didn't feel like it.

Today I really noticed that I was feeling blocked and decided to confront the feelings and examine the source,
    and feel like I was able to change my mental state before it took over and ruined my day. When I'am in that
    state it feels like I'm paralyzed so I'm really glad that it's mostly writing it out and changing my inner dialogue.
    For me the repetitious writing out of positive thoughts to counter the negative beliefs seems to really help pull my
    mind back into reality.

I'm excited, I realize I have to be concious of these blocks every single day and hoping that after awhile I
    won't have to work as hard. It will just become automatic to be able to snap myself out of negative think mode.
    Have a good day everyone! flower
    gigiminer
    gigiminer

A breakthrough moment happening. Empty Re: A breakthrough moment happening.

Post by gigiminer Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:51 am

WTG! Smile
    Leyla Loric
    Leyla Loric

Post by Leyla Loric Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:48 am

Trueself1 - That is a great step forward in healing, it takes courage and strength. Well done!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:34 am