Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

4 posters

Narcissitic/Psychopaths are a disease

Neowuf
    Neowuf

Narcissitic/Psychopaths are a disease Empty Narcissitic/Psychopaths are a disease

Post by Neowuf Sun May 24, 2015 3:21 pm

This maybe silly. But... I see a lot of praise about Narcissitic/Psychopaths people.
    A documentary makes the metaphora they are a cat, and the victim are a rat.
    Almost all talk about it call the victim prey, and the Narcissitic someone on the top of food chain.Evil or Very Mad

Some people call then Lion... Sharks.. wolfs...  I love animals, I think most normal people do

I suggest a better way to describe then
    AS A DISEASE.

They are a Cancer, a Worm, Parasite, they need a host to survive, they can´t survive by they own.
    How wants to praise/envy a disease ? How wants to be a worm ? No more workships about Narcissitic
    Works much better as a metaphora and put then on the right place.
    Im a atheist, but if you are a religious person, can call then a monster or demon, the word TOXIC people works great too.

and love the wolves, they are good animals tongue

EDIT
    Call the narcissistic predator makes the NO CONTACT RULE sounds like we are cowards.
    Why ? Because we want to fight back, revenge, be the top in the food chain.

If we use the metaphora that they are a disease, suddenly the rule makes sense.
    IF you are fighting a disease, you are only wasting your energy, not get the disease on first place is better, no contact, thats why the rules makes sense.
    Leave then alone, they gonna die alone, this parasites.
    You are not fighting for the top of food chain, you are no more a prey, not a coward.
    gigiminer
    gigiminer

Narcissitic/Psychopaths are a disease Empty Re: Narcissitic/Psychopaths are a disease

Post by gigiminer Thu May 28, 2015 10:52 am

Neowuf wrote:I love animals, I think most normal people do

I suggest a better way to describe then
    AS A DISEASE.

They are a Cancer, a Worm, Parasite, they need a host to survive, they can´t survive by they own.
    How wants to praise/envy a disease ? How wants to be a worm ? No more workships about Narcissitic
    Works much better as a metaphora and put then on the right place.
    Im a atheist, but if you are a religious person, can call then a monster or demon, the word TOXIC people works great too.

and love the wolves, they are good animals tongue

EDIT
    Call the narcissistic predator makes the NO CONTACT RULE sounds like we are cowards.
    Why ? Because we want to fight back, revenge, be the top in the food chain.

If we use the metaphora that they are a disease, suddenly the rule makes sense.
    IF you are fighting a disease, you are only wasting your energy, not get the disease on first place is better, no contact, thats why the rules makes sense.
    Leave then alone, they gonna die alone, this parasites.
    You are not fighting for the top of food chain, you are no more a prey, not a coward.

I will agree with you - yes, I love animals. So to use terms that speak ill of them rubs me the wrong way too. Toxic seems a good one. And Parasites works. I tend to avoid killing any thing. Spiders run free here (unless they repel over my head in bed Crying or Very sad ), ants get to gather their food and go. The only things I take any action against are the parasites. Symbiotic creatures - that's cool. Life-sucking, killing machines - well, that's not.

Very Happy
    Aaron6200

Narcissitic/Psychopaths are a disease Empty Re: Narcissitic/Psychopaths are a disease

Post by Aaron6200 Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Well they were hurt as a kid, and probably left with very few options. So they decided to lie cheat and steal, and hurt people to get things they wanted. That's why there are so many narcissists. They are convinced that the only way out is to hurt others. That is the disease, there is a cure, but they don't know they have the disease. Always seek to improve yourself, because the narcissist does not.
    daisy4

Post by daisy4 Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:47 pm

their disease is the constant state of anger and contempt they feel for humanity.  they are a misery to endure and it doesn't really look that fun to be them either, they are unable to connect with people emotionally so live in a constant state of loneliness, depression, rage and chasing their next dopamine high via hurting people.  no one wins.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:59 am