Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Hello. My Introduction

Lostsoul

Hello. My Introduction  Empty Hello. My Introduction

Post by Lostsoul Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:20 pm

Hi everyone. Iv been trying to get out of the abyss for over a year. Emotionally I mean, and without Richie I wouldnt have got this far. But it's still really difficult sometimes.
    I was with my partner for ten years. He tortured me mentally and emotionally, sexually, financially, a few times physically, and I eventually was discarded. Again. And toyed with. Again. But I jumped ship and it's the scariest thing ever. I know I'm in a safe place here tho. I have so many issues now but I'm fighting and haven't yet gone under. I'm glad I found Richie and this place.i finally decided to do my intro as tomorrow I'm breaking all the injunctions and going away by myself. I'm terrified as I haven't ventured far from home in over a year. I have absolutely no one to talk to or support me. I loathe he still on some levels has a hold on me. Tonight I'm not in a good place. Full of guilt and sorrow I'm going against rules made by a figment of my imagination who has no say anymore and who isn't even really here other than in my head. I don't care if I have a breakdown tomorrow I'm getting on that plane x

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:47 am