Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A NARC MOTHER!!!

mkmkmk28
    mkmkmk28

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A NARC MOTHER!!! Empty PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A NARC MOTHER!!!

Post by mkmkmk28 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:19 am

I am watching a show called Family Therapy on VH1...and there is a mother and daughter there and her mother is the utmost perfect example of a Narc mother. The daughter just said, We are not here in therapy together to make us therapy, I am the only one in therapy...we are only here to fix me. Wow I experienced the same the with my Narc mother and father....but this is unreal how this woman is true narcissism to the highest degree.
    She looks evil and her name is Sister Paterson. It's a series...so its on weekly and there are re-runs...It is truely an eye opener.
    mkmkmk28
    mkmkmk28

PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A NARC MOTHER!!! Empty PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A NARC MOTHER!!!

Post by mkmkmk28 Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:26 am

sorry for typos in my last post....I meant to say....The daughter went to therapy to fix their relationship, or work on their relationship and do the work, and improve. The mother says, "I am perfect, I have no problems, I don't need to get better in any way shape or form, I am just here for here." Then she actually says out loud, If my daughter is in fact pregnant then that baby is mine. Wow, she is on TV showing exactly what a narc does, she sees her daughter not as an individual but an extension of herself and that is mind blowingly painful for the empath her daughter.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:26 pm