Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

Update on how the affirmation stuff is going.

trueself1
    trueself1

Update on how the affirmation stuff is going. Empty Update on how the affirmation stuff is going.

Post by trueself1 Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:43 pm

So I've really been committing myself to doing the affirmations daily. It's been about two weeks since I really started up again and I'm definitely noticing very small changes especially with anxiety. I made a few affirmations that tell myself to calm anxiety and fear of the future and really work these ones because it's been the most debilitating and do the deep breathing and occasionally EMDR while doing this. There are times I notice that I'm resistant to listening to the affirmations I've made but I just push past it and make myself commit to about 15 mins at a time. It kinda pulls you out of the stuck state where you feel tense, overwhelmed, your mind is racing and it feels like you can't get started on anything.
    Mar

Update on how the affirmation stuff is going. Empty Re: Update on how the affirmation stuff is going.

Post by Mar Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:55 pm

Good for you!I love you

Watched the blue belt affirmations vid. today.
    That really helped. cheers

Keep it up!
    trueself1
    trueself1

Update on how the affirmation stuff is going. Empty Re: Update on how the affirmation stuff is going.

Post by trueself1 Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Thank you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:41 am