Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Have become paranoid and hypervigilent

ashj567
    ashj567

Have become paranoid and hypervigilent  Empty Have become paranoid and hypervigilent

Post by ashj567 Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:59 am

Hi, my name is ashley. My experience being around dysfunctional environments has been my whole life. I cam from a home with a narcissistic mother and a father who could not stand me. From there I ended up being in a relationship with a milgnant narcissistic pyscopath. He abused me mentally, sexually, and physically daily. I basically was in a pow type of situation for awhile, I finally got away from him after having 2 kids with him. Currently I am involved with my high school sweetheart. We have one child together he is a good man but a narcissist. He is your classic example he is the one who made me very aware of all of this issue and made me self reflect. I love him and I have learned to deflect some of his behavior and deal with it. I have cptsd and ptsd anxiety and have had drug addiction and relapses . I know what issues I have and am self aware and working on them but over the last year I have become paranoid and very afraid I fear of awful things happening to me and even go to extreme lengthe to protect me and my kids. I go without sleep sometimes because I'm scared someone will break. In I'm afraid my family is plotting against me I am afraid my sister has slept or messed around with my current boyfriend. I don't know why I am experiencing this constant fear of people hurting me or my kids. I was alwayd hypervigilent but not to the extreme I sometimes feel now. I only get really afraid sometimes I don't want to live scared all the time and I am aware of my behavior but can't seem to shake the thoughts. I have been under a lot of stress maybe you can help me understand thank you.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:53 pm