Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Help in Court

Poll

I am due to go to court on a breach of molestation order by my ex narc, I have been asked to (in my own words) explain the impact this relationship has had an effect on me! Will it be wise to open up and be truthful, knowing they will not understand.....

[ 0 ]
    Help in Court Bar_left0%Help in Court Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Help in Court Bar_left0%Help in Court Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Spartanite

Help in Court Empty Help in Court

Post by Spartanite Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:35 am

Dear Richard, I have followed you now for over 2 years and would like to express how much you have helped me and saved my life in the process. I have also taken many of your courses and now well on my way to recovery. You helped me to go no contact and also take out a non-molestation order against my ex narc. The non-molestation order was for a period of 2 years with a view to extending longer if needed. In the first year he breached the order 11 times and was cautioned that any further breaches would mean imprisonment. These breaches were the classic moves of the narc, contacting everyone he could slandering myself, my business and everything else connected to me. He did go quiet for a while after the caution... and then started again this time with major personal threats, so has breached the order yet again. The CPS have decided to now take him to court and charge him (finally). My problem is, is that the CPS want me to attend the court hearing and (in my own words) explain what impact this man has had on my personal life. WOW, where do I begin. My reservations on this, is that now I know a lot about the Narc and how they work etc, and also knowing that the majority of 'system' out there doesnt, how am I to approach this without coming across crazy myself. I have also understood that explaining life with a narc to anyone who hasnt had the experience is almost impossible, this I found out with certain friends and family and even the police. How I wish I could turn this around and be heard and understood if only to help those who have to follow in my footsteps and bring to light 'living with a narc' and the impact it has on you. Also since then I have found myself being triggered by thought and fear this might happen in the courtroom, sorry I have had to ask you on this but because I know you understand what do I do to help me see this through. Much love your 'Spartanite'.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:55 pm