Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Coronavirus

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Coronavirus - Page 2 Empty Re: Coronavirus

Post by D3lt4 Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:08 pm

As these times are hard for misinformation and even the traditional media is somehow infected by this 'virus', I've started to listen to some podcasts.

Of course, everything is about coronavirus at this moment.

Take a look. Google it. I listen to it when doing some house cleaning. So far it has been worth it, and I've been listening to it for a few months now.

Coronavirus - Page 2 GN_Normal_Logo

Cheers I love you

PS. You can use any podcast software. I downloaded one to have it on my mobile phone. Just search podcast software and look for number of downloads and reviews. They are all free. Even the ones that have ads, the ads are usually tiny and not annoying at all.
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:25 pm

So in days like this when there's a lot of economic uncertainty and all you want to do is save money, I find a huge enemy that I have more or less under control now. I'm not talking about drugs, but drugs, including smoking and alcohol are a huge source of anti-saving life. Some times we are not aware of the huge amount of money we spend on these things. They take away our health and they empty our pockets.

So I'm talking about binge eating. There's no surprise to find eating disorders on people that have been through emotional abuse.

At some point in my life, I noticed a huge recovery on my eating habits when I started therapy and improving psychologically.

I found this book that helped me a lot. I already improved a lot of my eating habits, but it was not enough. I know there are other books out there that follow a similar pattern. I don't know their names, so I share this one with you.

Coronavirus - Page 2 Screen31
    This is what happened to me (common story unfortunately). I bought the book but I kept delaying the reading. Sometimes because I didn't have time, others because I chose to read other books instead. Until finally I realised that "this is it". I was about to start a new stage in my life and I felt like I was wasting so much time and energy with the current lifestyle. So I decided to put this book first of all things. And I was so happy I did it. It took me two full weeks to commit entirely to the things that the book said. To strictly journal things every morning before anything else, and to track all my eating habits throughout the day. I was so scared about buying a bathroom scale and counting calories. I really, really didn't want to do it. But I did it because this was one of the things that the book said that I had to do.

I bought a whiteboard (yes, like one of those that Richard uses to crush all our fantasies and put us a ground foot on earth. I absolutely love it). Anyway, I use now a whiteboard to keep a record of my weight. After a couple of weeks of trying to adjust things, like new habits, new measures, etc. I started to see small changes but those small changes were huge to me.

So as I said before, this is not meant to be a promotion of this book in particular, but I'd like to share it because it did help. My pocket is not empty now, and my mind is clear and fresh every day. As you already may know some psychological techniques, you may want to combine what you already know and boost it with the knowledge of this book, or any other similar.

Cheers.

EDIT: This is a very, very useful thing. A 'damage calculator' of your eating disorder. It puts you in perspective to see how you're doing on your recovery process.

https://www.neverbingeagain.com/PigCalc/calc.html

So here is my first petition to our dear Richard: can we have something like this for our recovery journey with C-PTSD? I think it will be extremely valuable because more often than not, we lose sight of our path...... cheers.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:26 am

This is going to be my last posts.

If you support Icke and don't understand why he is very, very toxic, then you may not keep on reading. Then, there is also some criticism on some things I found very confusing, and I blame the toxic people he is with, not him directly. If you are a truly fan of him, like I am, you may find very difficult to understand what I mentioned below.

I'm concerned about the path of self destruction Richard has taken.

Icke is a dangerous person, and his channel should have been taken long time ago. He's a cult leader. SV manipulates Richard, and through Richard, manipulates thousands of people around the world.

How on earth, is Richard not able to see this? He has advanced skills on NLP but he's unable to see these patterns? Because these are patterns that anyone can see when they are learnt.

Also, being paranoid is, in my opinion, a symptom of your mind not working properly yet. Being paranoid is a sort of flashback. The flashback of the abuse you had. The endless repetition of a threat, that doesn't occur anymore, just in your head. Once you understand that your mind is creating again the threat you've been under through so many years, including your childhood, you can have it under control. It diminishes. It's just that, a flashback.

Having a paranoid mind is having a polarised mind. Having a polarised mind, means you are not completely recovered from your child abuse, and that you are going to be the victim of a cult or cultish ideas, and you'll be weaponised by psychopaths and dangerous ideas.

Let's talk about "spectrums" and how toxic this idea is. Saying things are just "spectrums" is a very smart way of destroying any identifiable pattern. It destroys the existence of empaths, psychopaths, and any form of identifiable mental health issue. So, how damaging is that? Well, it is destroying all the work on psychology so far.

Of course there are patterns, and of course there are no spectrums. When you use the PCL-R you can identify a psychopath. In the near future, you will be able to identify an empath through identifiable patterns. This is good news. We will stop being the elephant in the room, and maybe more people can have the help from professionals we didn't have.

The PCL-R, if you know a little bit how it works, has different scores for each category. That doesn't mean you cannot find a pattern. That doesn't mean that sometimes some professionals may use it wrong. And that doesn't mean that sometimes there are going to be cases where we're trying to fit a square in a circle. Abuse is complex, and the results from abuse will be complex. However, the study of R. Hare for decades, and of many other professionals show that psychopaths is an identifiable pattern. It might be other patterns though, but that doesn't mean psychopaths are not identifiable, because everything falls into the category of a "spectrum". The idea that everything is a spectrum is extremely destructive. It destroys the boundaries, the personal boundaries we have set in our world, in our mind, so we can find a North star, so we know where we're heading. Saying everything is a spectrum is hyper destructive of any personal boundaries you many have, and that's how problems start. This message is destructive in so many levels, only a highly intelligent mind with evil and dark intent would create.

Also, why does Richard call psychopaths "narcissists"? Many people are confused about what is a narcissist and a psychopath. I think I'm not alone on this. What he talks about is the profile of psychopaths. He's not talking about a narcissist when he talks about the manipulation and destructive traits. It's very confusing he keeps calling them narcissists. Very, very confusing. If you read about narcissists and psychopaths, you will quickly spot the difference.

I thought he said he thrives, not survives, as a former empath. But he seems to me that he keeps running from "something". If he keeps getting his information from toxic people, it won't end well for him, neither for many of his followers.

As I said before, Richard is on a path of self-destruction. It's slow but it will continue as long as he keeps himself surrounded by toxic people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:27 am