Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Coronavirus

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Coronavirus Empty Coronavirus

Post by D3lt4 Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:44 am

Just a quick note to my fellow survivors from trauma about the current situation. I'd recommend that you self isolate yourself and take all the precautions. Nothing is going to be the same.

Also, many people use chaos to take advantage of people because the situation is scary. Frauds and scams pretending to be someone from social services, politicians trying to sneak controversial bills, and scandals being swept under the rug because everybody is talking about coronavirus.

Lock yourself down and don't open the door to anyone.

This is not a drill, I'm afraid.

Take care and good luck.

Coronavirus Corona10
    Coronavirus 2020_010

PS. We're really fucked with this. We didn't have enough with psychopaths and narcissists already!!!

Please keep spreading knowledge about psychopaths and narcissistic abuse no matter what happens. This needs to see the light.
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Coronavirus Empty Re: Coronavirus

Post by D3lt4 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:42 pm

How has the coronavirus changed your relationship with abusers (psychopaths/narcissists)?

I had a Whatsapp from a guy that has clearly narcissistic traits and he's friend of a gang of psychopaths I unfortunately met a few years ago. I completely cut any relationship with them, but this guy keeps bullying me from time to time. He has chosen these critical days with coronavirus where there's martial law in the country, to send me another message. It's very stressful. I'm blocking him but, I'm sure he'll find the way to contact me again. Because they never, ever, ever, ever stop chasing you. No matter how many years have gone.

However, something good happened. I had a neighbour with clear signs of psychopathy. He saw me as a target as an easy target, and I was his toy. He spent quite some time each week trying to annoy me in some covert way. He was stressing me so much I decided to buy a couple of cameras so I could prove his harassment. Things are very different now. Since we started martial law, he's completely quiet, not disturbing me at all. I forgot what being without permanent stress is like, and it's certainly, very nice.

I think he's probably scared I may knock on his door and start coughing. It's good to know he's scared about that.

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:44 am

Coronavirus Screen11

This reminds me of psychopaths always trying to find the cracks on any definition to distort the message. IMO being specific and clear when expressing yourself, it's a powerful weapon against psychopaths.

However, I see many empaths with poor boundaries or not boundaries at all, oversharing when talking, making long paragraphs (thinking that the more they explain, the better they'll be understood) and talking, talking and talking, with very poor awareness about the real impression they give to the world. The rest of the world lives with boundaries. If we don't speak "the same language" we're doomed to rejection. We'll get very poor results in life. That's what it looks like to me anyway.
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:49 pm

Today someone called me about a job offer. Working in IT, working in an office is a joke. The only reason why people is required to work in an office is because managers don't trust employees. They prefer "micromanaging". All the managers gather together and share their secrets. They are close to each other, like a brotherhood. They barely communicate with the rest of employees, and they are treated as second class. Employees get the work done slow because of managers acting like this, and in many cases, bullying the employee. Whatever it takes to keep their asses safe at work. Some of them are more ethical than others, but all of them share this secretive culture and brotherhood in some extent.

There are very few companies that rely on 100% remote workers. And from those companies, there are even less companies that do not micromanaging or "microslavery".

The so called agile model is based on trust. But employers from Western companies can't trust employees. That makes performance drop to lowest.

We, as employees, are quite tired of this microslavery thing, which is not good for the company, or for the employee. It's a constant exercise of oligarchy from those managers that constantly get pride on their sadistic behaviour.

Today, the person from HR that talked to me on the phone, told me that the position was in the office, and I straight away declined the offer. I'm not working at the moment and I need the job, but I refuse to die because of stubborn managers don't want things to change. After that, I was offered to work from home, and maybe going to office occasionally. That's better. I'll see if that is convenient or if I'm being put at a lot of risk.

It was stupid going to an office when you could work from home. However, now with a pandemic, this seems to me like a criminal act. There's absolutely no reason to go to an office and the performance is no way lower working from home. The only reason is the same reason as always, despite it can seem hard to believe: sadistic and abusive people managing companies. They would send hundreds, thousands or millions to the grave and they won't care.

I hope more people in my position understand that going to an office when you can do exactly the same at home, it's not the right thing to do.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:19 am

Just a little more update about how this is being handled in the US

The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:32 am

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:37 am

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:28 pm

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:17 am

This is why I think we are doomed to the apocalypse if things don't change about social media.

https://twitter.com/b32847703/status/1243276705474711564?s=20

I noticed that the twitter handle is too suspicious. So I clicked to look at the profile.

This account was recently created, as of Sept 2019, before all the corona outbreak. He's following zero people, and he has a very low number of followers.

I can't think of a shadiest twitter account. However, 26K+ people took what he said for granted.

There are thousands of fake profiles on the internet trained to be part of psychological campaigns to destroy our democracy. The least people can do is pay attention to these things to try to stop as much as possible disinformation campaigns. This tweet came to my profile when one of the DIRECTORS of one of the biggest banks of the world "liked" this tweet.

So this a real danger. People still don't understand how dangerous this is, and how these ideas transform into reality and real daytime decisions that affect all of us.

So I think it's sad that we've come this far and yet people are not educated at all about this danger, despite of the decisive effect that social media manipulation had on previous elections of democracies around the world.

Cheers....

Edit: I'd like to add that I'm worried about this, but I also see the bright side of things. So maybe I shouldn't have used the term "apocalypse". If you see things in perspective, back in 2013, when I first discovered what narcissistic and psychopathic abuse is, and what people know about it now, the change is huge. I remember no one ever heard about it by then. Nowadays, most people have some idea about this. This is a good reason for celebration. cheers

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:51 pm

I'm just leaving this over here.

60 Minutes Australia

Also, criminals are turning into cyber now that people are at home. FYI it has been reported that many sites about the virus statistics are traps. They track you and want to infect your computer. So, yeah, more fun king  Neutral

Be safe.
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:18 pm

This is exactly what I thought when I saw political leaders from other countries laughing. They don't seem to understand what they're facing. One of the most difficult things to explain is how a narcissist or psychopath, or both, act in their daily lives. You can give them clues, they probably laugh, they might reject you. But at the end, they will probably realise what's happening is not "normal".
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:37 pm

Thinking again about this subject of a psychopath being "hilarious".
    There are certain situations that are so surreal that are funny. I find it weird. I find it funny because I know what's going on and I see how he/she is manipulating everybody in plain sight. Just like that.

For example, there's a psychopath I unfortunately met and I see him do all his stuff everyday on Twitter (Twitter is psychopath's preferred platform above all). It's f amazing to see how he changes his profile bio almost every week to fit the view of his current followers.

He also changes dramatically his physical appearance, like, he is wearing jeans and the same t-shirt for a month to make rapport with those working in IT (sorry IT people, I worked there for long time and this is true.....). Then he suddenly changes without notice to wearing a suit to create rapport with someone that clearly is under the psychopathic bond.

Then another day and he appears with a dense beard all over his face and he looks like a completely different person.

In the last picture he shows himself totally bald, he f shaved his head. It's just f unbelievable. It's f surreal that none of his 7k followers notice or suspects that behaviour is WEIRD AF.

Anyway, those noticing anything will be immediately blocked. This is just the same way they react with people in the physical world that see what's really going on behind the performance. They quickly and suddenly stop any contact with you. It's violent.

By the way, I hate when people use the word "violence" only to speak about physical violence.

I have started reading the book "The w1sd0m of psych0paths" and I'm so mad, I'm SO f mad about what the author says about psychopaths, I don't know how I'm going to manage to finish the book.

"psychopaths are good for certain jobs, who would do that kind of jobs anyway?" "psychopaths are so smart" "not all psychopaths are violent, stop thinking about serial killers!" "my father is a psychopath and they are not violent"

Ok, so he doesn't know where all his mental illness came from. Who's going to tell him?  scratch
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:24 pm

In the middle of denial from numerous political figures around the world, and contradictory information coming from everywhere, including doctors, this seems like a little bit of light into how dangerous this is and what measures we need to take.
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:18 am

I don't know about you, people. But for me, it feels like I'm inside of a movie. One thing is the coronavirus thing, the other, is seeing the world from a point of view very few seems to understand, which is kind of frustrating.

Fortunately we are not in 2013 anymore. That was the day everything changed for me. My husband and my ex were psychopaths and I finally knew. Do you know tiktok? It's growing massively, not without problems. However, there are also good things. I am amazed of so many young people sharing stories about their mental health issues.

In contrast, posts from therapists feel disconnected and completely out of touch. I'm so glad to see people opening up like this. I couldn't have ever imagined something like this to happen so soon.

Anyway, I leave here another interesting sharing by someone that went through this virus.

Edit: I also found this related post.

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:05 am

This is good news.  cheers

So please be aware that this can be applied to anyone. Be careful with what you share online, and if unsure, just turn your account private and monitor how you behave with a name that doesn't show who you really are, until you are completely sure about going live with your real name online. It feels like doing so it's kind of a dangerous sport nowadays. What you share online matters. Even if you think it doesn't.
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:40 am

Here Here is a very good article on what's going on right now about disinformation.

Reminder: disinformation does not create new ideas, but reinforces and magnifies previous ideas, mostly ideas you never talk about because it is considered unethical or just not approved by society's standards.

IMO we have the power to cut or stop spreading the "disinformation virus" if we are careful about what we share. I know this is easier said than done.
    So how is disinformation affecting you? Haven't you think about it yet?

Cheers.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:28 pm

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:28 pm

I'll leave this for anyone who needs it.

OSHA To Employers: You Can’t Retaliate Against Workers
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:28 pm

How long did governments know about the possibility of a serious worldwide pandemic? Unfortunately this was one of those dangers that scientists knew it could happen, but no one knew how severe it could be or when.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:17 pm

This coronavirus thing seems to be a very complex issue. Please take care.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:15 pm

I am trying to take all the precautions and staying at home. Are you doing the same?

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:08 am

Here is the country that was prepared:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/03/germany-has-a-low-coronavirus-mortality-rate-heres-why.html

It seems like they didn't make the 'mistakes' others did, like:

- having a political team of deniers and irresponsible people
    - not cutting down on public health expenses in the last few years (many countries did this, that's why it's now a shortage of equipment)
    - taking it seriously from minute one, and don't wait for others to lead or take 'official' decisions (bureaucracy, disinformation, etc, playing their part when time is critical)

The countries doing worst on this checklist, are those with higher mortality rates.

This mess is going to be very expensive for those countries doing things wrong.

I have no idea how people working in the health care system keep working despite of lack of PPE. I wouldn't do it without a gun on my head.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:34 am

This seems like another important part of how the virus spread (March 19)

https://www.ft.com/content/7323894c-68f3-11ea-a3c9-1fe6fedcca75

Coronavirus Screen28
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:09 am

The number of people dying of coronavirus is a bit scary. No wonder that things are going to be different from now on.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Have you all read any books on disinformation?

There are so many disinformation campaigns about coronavirus.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:19 pm