Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

Clousure/ hoovering

salter6826

Clousure/ hoovering Empty Clousure/ hoovering

Post by salter6826 Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:47 pm

So he came over to see the kids and at the end I told him exactly how I felt and it was like cancer leaving my body

YOULL LOVE HIS RESPONSES (from a covert narc)

me--You treated me like trash. I have no family, no friends and no support when you left and you knew that!!!

response 1 -- I made sure when I left that my family was there for you!!! (LIE, he did not I reached out to them)

response 2 --I left b/c I saw myself destroying the person that I loved!! (uhuh sure, you already had a girl lined up!!)

me--You gave me PTSD!! and you dont care!1?? I told him that he was the most difficult person to live with!!! and impossible to be in a relationship with!

response--Oh i care. all you ever text me is how Im a POS (by me confronting crappy behavior)

I cried of course and he tried to hug me and Im like NO i needed you then. I dont need you now.

sadly only he can feel is crappy about himself not empathetic that he treated me like trash and gave me Cptsd.

Why do i have to cry to get any care or concern???

Jenimaz

Clousure/ hoovering Empty Re: Clousure/ hoovering

Post by Jenimaz Fri May 18, 2018 10:44 pm

You get care/concern when you cry? That's hoovering and you wouldn't get that if he wasn't seeking more supply - which you have given him.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:14 am