Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

A Success Story????

blahblah77

A Success Story???? Empty A Success Story????

Post by blahblah77 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:40 pm

So I felt I needed to share this somewhere. I have always been terrified to just block people on my phone and elsewhere and tell them to take a hike. Finally, after being bombarded by gifts and "invitations" (more like "I need you to go to this family outing against your will" and "take my gift so I know that you didn't reject me and to pressure you into maintaining a relationship with me") I just said fuck it. I just blocked my dad and my sister on my phone. Told them I wasn't doing the family stuff and stop sending me gifts. I don't feel too bad at the moment either. What is this incredible power I possess to finally say "no"?????!! Superhuman ability I reckon. I feel good for the first time in a long time. Yayyyyyyyyy! Boundaries!
    MidnightOwl
    MidnightOwl

A Success Story???? Empty Re: A Success Story????

Post by MidnightOwl Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:31 pm

That's HUGE, congrats blahblah77 Very Happy Setting boundaries with family have to be some of the hardest boundaries to set, so pat yourself on the back and keep on!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 am