Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Looking for support. Hoping that you'll read my story.

ackiej25

Looking for support.  Hoping that you'll read my story. Empty Looking for support. Hoping that you'll read my story.

Post by ackiej25 Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:40 pm

Hi Richard. You have helped me so much in my healing from narcissistic abuse. My ex husband of 14 years was diagnosed with Covert Narcissistic Personality Disorder with Sociopathic Tendencies in July of 2015. My children and I have been through hell over the past 5 years and we were divorced in June 2016. I have been fighting to protect my children and I have made tremendous strides. I believe that sharing my story might help to empower other women to stand up for themselves and their children. I am hoping that you might be willing to read my story and possibly be willing to promote my cause. If so, please let me know how to get my story to you. I have it as a word document because it is fairly extensive and includes evidence to support my claims. Here is a link to the news article which will give you just a very tiny peek into what we've been dealing with. They are from last week.

norwichbulletin.com/news/20160927/former-montville-man-avoids-prison-in-plea-deal

theday.com/article/20160927/NWS04/160929334

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 pm