Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

One Idea to Get More Men on SLC

StuuVS

One Idea to Get More Men on SLC Empty One Idea to Get More Men on SLC

Post by StuuVS Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Hi Rich &Leyla- just thoughts- overall, the "victims" are referred to as female. Would love to see the gendered approach only when the specific situation warrants. Ive noticed a lot of new gender identifications on social media.
    The second thought I have for expanding your audience, is to notice with me how Narcissistic Abuse parallels the experience former soldiers have. Independent of country, credo or politics.
    What larger betrayal than being sold "We need you to help save the free world from (X)" then finding one's heart has been used for (_evil and/or profiteering-?) Then the vets have the very real societal abandonment when they, and their Moral Wounds, return home.
    I'm moved to plead that you share your scholarship after I saw a recent "Post Secret" card, which illustrated the huge number of veterans who suicide. The vets aren't getting their Moral Wounds treated. In essence they never come home.
    StuuVS

One Idea to Get More Men on SLC Empty Re: One Idea to Get More Men on SLC

Post by StuuVS Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:40 pm

"Don't send 'em food! Send 'em luggage! 'You live in a desert! There's nothing but sand! MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS!' " -Sam Kinison

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:30 am