Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Making voice recordings of affirmations or things you want to do seems to be helping.

trueself1
    trueself1

Making voice recordings of affirmations or things you want to do seems to be helping. Empty Making voice recordings of affirmations or things you want to do seems to be helping.

Post by trueself1 Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:39 pm

I started to record positive self talk, affirmations, and things I want to do on voice recording and keep repeating them. I'am noticing
    that this might be more effective in starting to get the inner dialogue to start changing. Anytime I get a chance or start to feel down I can
    just bring up the appropriate affirmations that I really need to hear right then and I'm going to keep at it. I think that this is a very effective tool and very user friendly. I respond well to the audio. Thank you so much Richie for making this suggestion in the video on neurolinguistic programming. This could really accelerate the process. At first my recordings sounded really shaky and insecure but they seem to be improving the more of them that I make. I'm pretty excited and almost feel silly that it didn't occur to me to try doing this before. Thanks flower

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:16 am