Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

The secret techniques the psychopaths don't want you to know

D3lt4
    D3lt4

The secret techniques the psychopaths don't want you to know Empty The secret techniques the psychopaths don't want you to know

Post by D3lt4 Sun May 12, 2019 10:35 pm

Hello,

This is my way to get revenge on the psychopaths, all of them, that have tried to kill me many times, and the torture I've been through. This is a revenge against not just one of them, but all of them.

1. They're always watching their prey with a very elaborate technique, you will never suspect you are the main focus of their attention.

When you are next to a psychopath, the psychopath is looking at you. They pretend to be looking somewhere else, the street, other people, maybe the computer. They are very good at this so you cannot notice it.  

The secret techniques the psychopaths don't want you to know Giphy

When I noticed this, it's quite scary actually. Many things that happened to me when I was next to a psychopath, started to make sense.

2. They will look for any sign that makes you tick. The objetive: polarise your mind, create negative thoughts, turn yourself into a radical person.

While it seems like they are thinking about something else, or they're just having a chat, they are testing you. They will carefully observe the expression of your face all the time. I mean it. All the time.

For example, a FP (female psychopath), was walking next to me on the street. Someone passed next to me smoking. She tried to get a reaction from me. She suddenly said "urgh! Smoking is so rude!!".

The truth is that I didn't like the smoke but I didn't pay much attention to it. After she said that, I kept thinking about that moment in the way: not sure why she said that, it was a little weird, was it so bad?, or was one of those weird things she does sometimes?, maybe it was that bad, I didn't like it though, I should have told that girl smoking in the street to put the cigarette down, but no, I know couldn't do it, so why even thinking about it?, it would be too violent for me, I wouldn't know how to tell someone else how to stop smoking without being violent, I find myself in a too violent situation, I don't think I would be able to say things calmly, but maybe I should say it or try it at least.

I have noticed psychopaths are experts creating repetitive thoughts. They make your head spin.

Spinning thoughts have a devastating effect in our minds. I have noticed it leads to depressive thoughts and it drains your energy.

Somehow I found myself hating so much people smoking on the street next to me, like never before. The psychopath started it all, with a very small gesture.

That's why the manipulation is so subtle. They don't tell: hey, become a radical person now! What they do, is looking for things that you don't like, so they will add some light to the gasoline, then hiding their hands, like it has nothing to do with them.

For example, let's say you had some bad experience with someone of a different colour in your life. They psychopath will notice your reaction, and they will turn your dormant thoughts or prejudices, into some radical thoughts. You will become a racist, thanks to a psychopath, in many, many cases.

This is to ring the bell and run like hell. I will insert a virus in your mind, so you will f*ck yourself up, and you wouldn't know where it comes from.

3. Psychopaths will accuse others of the things they do themselves.

This technique is amazing. I believe this might be one of those techniques from the attackers advantage point of view. There's a book I want to read about it. Even knowing this technique, it still difficult for me to keep my attention, my focus on the psychopath. It's extremely effective.

For example, psychopaths will say that you are a selfish person, and that you treated him/her very bad, that you were abusive. This is particularly acute in the so called "smear campaign", when you just discovered the real persona you live with, and the psychopath starts putting everyone around you against you, in those times, when you are severely traumatised and you need a lot of help.

I will be adding more, if a psychopath let me live, because they obviously don't like someone exposing their secrets. They manage to do what they do and to get away with it because of its secrecy.

So let's expose them all.

Please test it if you have a psychopath in your work team, or in your family. It's going to be scary when you notice they're somehow watching you. Their technique is extremely polished.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:12 am