Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

An army of white soldiers (against psychopaths and their damage)

D3lt4
    D3lt4

An army of white soldiers (against psychopaths and their damage) Empty An army of white soldiers (against psychopaths and their damage)

Post by D3lt4 Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:14 am

Staying away from social networks is a double sword.

Psychopaths use social media to manipulate people just the same they do outside internet.

I've seen this. I see it every day.

The difference is that now we have an amazing tool to study these.... creatures?

We have so much knowledge there like ever before to study psychopaths.

They will do whatever it takes to keep away from it smart guys like our dear coach and his followers.

Remember, a psychopath will find a good reason ready tailored for you so you don't suspect there's a hidden agenda.

There's no coincidence that the studies about psychology are permanently diverted into "something" else throughout the course of history.

So yes, of course social media is bad, that's what is all about, but that's only the half of the story. This son of a bitch wants us to get away from social media so they (psychopaths) keep their control.

There's something I've learned over the years: do the opposite of what a psychopath says - no matter how odd it seems, they're telling you exactly what to do to do good to the planet, but in the opposite way.

Come on guys. I'm trying to make it here. I've been through 10 times what Richard has experienced in life to get to this fucking enlightenment.

Don't fall into the psychopath's trap <====!!!!!

Second, remember, psychopaths seek polarisation and division. These are very basic techniques but powerful if applied with a smart evil mind.

We must remain united.

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united
    We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

We must remain united

D3lt4
    D3lt4

An army of white soldiers (against psychopaths and their damage) Empty Re: An army of white soldiers (against psychopaths and their damage)

Post by D3lt4 Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:14 am

Remember: psychopaths will Waste Your Time.
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

An army of white soldiers (against psychopaths and their damage) Empty Re: An army of white soldiers (against psychopaths and their damage)

Post by D3lt4 Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:59 pm

If our dear Coach doesn't want to challenge his own ideas with "What if" sentences, I don't think I can do anything else to help him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:04 pm