Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

3 posters

Noises that make your recovery a hell

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Noises that make your recovery a hell Empty Noises that make your recovery a hell

Post by D3lt4 Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi there Spartans,

I wanted to share those Noises that made my the recovery much harder (or nearly impossible):

1. Hundreds of books and articles about "that" and "that therapy" that worked with thousands of people claiming they feel much better. Public speakers with academic research and prizes. People interviewed all over the world that claim to have the solution, etc etc It was extremely hard for me to focus on Richard's proposals after my energy was drained trying meditation, CBT, reading books, watching videos, and countless of therapists (cheap and expensive) with mild result at their best, and after so much sacrifice. It was extremely difficult for me to believe that Richard was really helping, after endless people saying that they could help me but they finally didn't.

2. Psychopaths, NPD, and the like, constantly injecting into the popular opinion, or right away into yourself, that:
    - your illness has no cure
    - "people like you and me don't need therapy" (I've heard this exact sentence many times)
    - you need to take medication (no medical advice here, but if you have C-PTSR, medication is best to be avoided)

3. Your therapist speaks Greek, that is, there's no proper understanding of your illness and you waste your money and energy, and while you aren't recovered you're still another prey for the next psycho that comes on your way. Another psycho in your life will mess up your life so badly again..do you really want that? do you think that keeping your eyes open is it enough?..

4. Gaslighting from therapists, society and just everybody......... it looks like you're speaking Greek.

All these things will drain your energy when you need it the most. I hope someone reads this and print it and put it in their wall. You need your gun loaded when another psycho appears (they will). Kudos to Richard Cool

Testing if you have the right therapist
    I've done this myself. To test if your therapist really knows what's going on inside your head, tell her/him that you have read about C-PTSR rooted in the childhood (very important to mention about the childhood part....) and flashbacks. Observe the face of your therapist. If the face of your therapist goes like this silent pale Embarassed  then it's time to (pay) and run away and never come back again.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Cheers.

Last edited by D3lt4 on Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    wepnode
    wepnode

Noises that make your recovery a hell Empty Re: Noises that make your recovery a hell

Post by wepnode Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:46 am

I have to digest your two posts, because they were so rich like triple-fat butter.  I really want to respond, but it takes times for me to process.   Thx for posting.  Posting in here can feel like speaking into a vast void to me.  I wanted you to feel heard.
    wepnode
    wepnode

Noises that make your recovery a hell Empty Re: Noises that make your recovery a hell

Post by wepnode Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:45 am

Don't pay them.  Why pay them?  I once "auditioned" a general doctor to treat me, and AFTER the appointment, where i just needed BP meds, and quinine, he said he wouldn't take me as a patient, because i had lupus.   and i PAID him. I PAID for THAT.   I think now, why'd i do that?  I should have just left.  How nasty and disrespectful of HIM.
    gray rock
    gray rock

Post by gray rock Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 am

What has helped you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:11 am