Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

4 posters

How to be invisible from your narc online

gigiminer
    gigiminer

How to be invisible from your narc online Empty How to be invisible from your narc online

Post by gigiminer Tue May 19, 2015 2:07 pm

Not really - more like how to be almost invisible - for those who may wish to post but don't know how to manage without getting caught by the narc.  A few possible solutions - tho' I realize that not everyone can find space and time to manage to get out of the monitoring of their situation.

*Use a computer not your own (library, café, friend) Because sometimes they put keystroke software on your machine.
    *Create your secret ID via that outside machine and only log onto that when you can
    *Don't write down any of that info anywhere - ever.
    *If you must use your own hardware (phone, tablet, pc, etc) delete all history, cache files, etc.  Then go visit a few inane sites to refill the history.  Empty history is a give away - so go look at shoes or sports or some such to fill it back in.
    *Never keep any kind of journal (tho' journaling is one of the best things for you) until you have a safe place to store.  A thumb/flash drive is usually small enough to stash someplace.  Some of the best hiding places are in plain sight.  A book on a shelf that never gets read.  A vase that sits on top of something.  In a container that houses something the narc never uses but is always there.  (new additions will be inspected, so don't stash anything until it's old news)
    *Don't keep a calendar of appointments (except for standard, run-of-the-mill ones) - narcs have been known to interfere with schedules in order to keep tabs
    *Don't tell anyone (except a very, very trusted confidante) anything that you don't want the narc hearing.  They befriend your friends and somehow get them to tell them what you say.  Better to find someone who's never met the narc and will believe you when you talk to them.
    *Try not to feel guilty for having to do any of this.  It's survival until you can get away.  And when you do feel guilty (because we're always feeling guilty), do your best to stay quiet and occupy yourself with something else until the moment passes.
    *If you need to vent and need to write (I like fountain pen and nice paper), destroy it once you're done so it's not able to be read.  This provides you the release of the writing without the evidence to be used against you later.

Anyone else have things they found themselves having to do in order to survive?
    femmedelaren
    femmedelaren

How to be invisible from your narc online Empty Re: How to be invisible from your narc online

Post by femmedelaren Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:08 pm

In line with your 4th suggestion: Certain browsers (like Google Chrome) have an "Incognito" function which doesn't save browser history, auto-fill, etc. This could be a resource if someone does have to use their own hardware. Then they don't have to clear the browser history and can just go to a couple innocuous sites afterwards in regular browsing mode.
    daisy4

How to be invisible from your narc online Empty Re: How to be invisible from your narc online

Post by daisy4 Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:27 pm

startpage or duckduckgo
    JESSICA CHRISTINE

Post by JESSICA CHRISTINE Sat May 11, 2019 4:35 am

Today at 3:04 am

by JESSICA CHRISTINE

I cant even comprehend what it is exactly I feel has been going on in my life, I am a bit of a mystic , I have faith and hope and unrealistic persistence in my faith in others, a person can strip me naked, figurativley, and a couple have.....but who am i, to think I can see a problem enough to act for the well being of myself. An action the seemingly requires id st alo I'm slightly correct about my intuitions, the treads directly across the character of others. Considering the narracastic abuse situation as I understand it is entirely ones own regression of self vs the stomping ground of of the advancement of another's own image. That's my character aginst "yours". Or the other othe person I mean. Self intrest is the playing feild and battle ground. How do I show where I stand in this kind of situation w/o sounding, being, exploiting ones own self over another so as to receive help with out comeing off completely one sided or narracastic. Especially if the situation has been going on for sometime, victims I perceive in that frame of exposure are , and I beleive this deeply, have destroyed there worth, reputation , image of self have acted out of character have broke Under the overcast of ... ..(as a spartan warrior might find themselves on there knees under a shield as the arrows of manipulation "blacken out the sun" every night has engulfed the memory extensively and indeed underscrutanly I " dine in hell" who will help me. I am not ashamed of my shadow, " mot the best terminology for my intentions here", but should not fall in front of my path, I walk in light of who I truly am. Please here me. ................I am also aware this may be completely irrational and an obvious show of my mental deterioration in which case allow me to back out respectfully into a hospital and my sincere apologies, I retract this message. Preserve in me, oh god, the will to stand for truth. Amen Alady - JC

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:10 am