Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

I got my old job back cutting hair since journaling :)

trueself1
    trueself1

I got my old job back cutting hair since journaling :) Empty I got my old job back cutting hair since journaling :)

Post by trueself1 Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:13 pm

So I think I'm making some progress. I have a job now and before the journaling I just could not muster up the motivation and drive to go get a real job. I was working, but under the table because it allowed me to be able to survive and make my schedule work around me rather than around the employers needs. I'm sticking with the journaling and writing for about an hour every morning also focusing on what I need to get accomplished for the day. My financial situation is pretty poor right now and I would like to start to begin to try to fix it.

One of the problems with working for an employer is that I got used to all that idle time inbetween jobs. So it's an adjustment, but I feel that I'm doing the right thing for myself at this time. I needed something more to occupy my time because I was feeling kind of useless and the work that was doing was not exactly helping me to feel good about myself. I'm trying to get better at managing time too as now I have l less time to dink around and procrastinate lol!

I guess this journaling stuff has probably done more good for me than the other stuff I was trying. As far as the gaining traction issue.
    I haven't been focusing as much on working at the NLP because the journaling seemed to overwhelm me at this time. Once things get a little more settled and I get used to the routine, I want to start incorporating more of the NLP back into it because I still struggle with negative thinking patterns that I know are not rational. It's the old internal dialogue still being played. That is all flower

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:09 pm