Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Suggestions on dealing with evening anxiety and loneliness

trueself1
    trueself1

Suggestions on dealing with evening anxiety and loneliness Empty Suggestions on dealing with evening anxiety and loneliness

Post by trueself1 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:39 pm

I've noticed when I get up and feel usually alright, but omg! The evening time is when I'm most vulnerable to destructive behaviors.
    Why is it the night time or evening that seems to bring out anxiety and the worst feelings. Maybe if I had an evening job I
    don't know, but this is really a problem for me lol! I'm quite sure it has to do with not filling up my day enough and not having
    near enough hobbies or friends. Feeling some emotions coming up as I even write this out but mostly like heavy feelings.

I joined this app called candid, and that actually helped take the edge off a bit but then I got so addicted to it that I had to delete
    the app. It became so distracting. Anyway, not that much to say today. Feeling a little low and we had snow lol! It rymed Smile

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 pm