Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

Social anxiety

saadoo

Social anxiety Empty Social anxiety

Post by saadoo Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Hi,

After being narcisisstically abused the second time (still in th second relationshio) I have developed social anxiety. I was never confident anyways but i feel that with time, my social anxiety has increased n still increasing. At this moment, i want to work on my social anxiety but dont know how i can do it on my own.
    Stronger each day

Social anxiety Empty Re: Social anxiety

Post by Stronger each day Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:05 pm

I am not a professional. I have ongoing experience with a narc. I have also experienced social anxiety. I suspect the social anxiety is part of this fractured, confused, lost thing we become. Have you watched the YouTube videos by spartan life coach on PTSD and CPTSD? I suspect the social anxiety is a symptom, not the problem itself. I felt worthless, I hated myself. I felt crazy, I felt ashamed and embarrassed by who I believed I was. I didn't want to risk being exposed to the world. Focusing on strengthening my understanding of the abuse, and how it has affected my self image has been helping me. Perhaps it will help you. Guess what, you are not worthless. I repeat YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS. You have been targeted. You are at war. You didn't start it. You didn't provoke this abuse. You know you are being abused. You are on the road to sanity. My very best wishes for the strengthening, insightful period of growth which you have begun.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:54 am