Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

CPTSD from CPTSD

LunaBunny

CPTSD from CPTSD Empty CPTSD from CPTSD

Post by LunaBunny Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:48 pm

Firstly I'd like to thank you, your work on YouTube has really helped me take steps correct my reality tunnel. Pete Walkers book is so helpful, and you've helped me engage more honestly with my councilor.
    I'd really like to hear your take on my situation, both parents had incredibly hard lives. The more I'm learning about and moving through my own recovery, the more I'm seeing the symptoms in my mother especially. My Father was emotionally manipulative, he also displayed clear signs of CPTSD. Both were/are (my father passed away several years ago) very insecure, emotionally reactive, fearful, have very precise triggers for Mam it's others drinking for Dad it was bulling/injustice.
    I'm currently not seeing or remembering any narcissistic behaviors, though I'm still struggling to think of Dad especially as abusive, my councilor is helping me see that many of his behaviors were abusive. I am also aware that my memory is incomplete, but I have watched many of your videos discussing narcissistic behavior and read a few psychology articles and it doesn't fit.
    I guess because so many of the stories I hear are about narcissists, I'd like it if you would make a video discussing CPTSD from non-narcissistic backgrounds or if you don't feel able to do that I would appreciate it if you would recommend resources.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:11 pm