Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

How did you do recover so astoundingly well?

Milanoleah

How did you do recover so astoundingly well? Empty How did you do recover so astoundingly well?

Post by Milanoleah Tue May 30, 2017 5:42 pm

Hello Richard,
    I have been a victim of a covert narcissist for 14 years and left him 7 years ago. It was only after I left him that I developed full blown c-ptsd. I went through what everyone here goes through and went through the obsessive phase of researching narcissistic abuse. I also went to graduate school and became a mental health professional and it is my mission to help victims of narcissists. To an outsider it would seem I have turned my life around. However I often still feel fragile and afraid of the world. After watching your videos and listening to ur podcasts which I truly enjoy and very grateful for, I wonder how you recovered so incredibly amazingly well? I would never even guess you were ever a victim of abuse! You seem so strong and confident and put together. I did hear you talk of ferocity of intent. I am assuming you did put in a lot of work to get to where you are today and I just want to say you are a true inspiration. I hope to one day feel as emotionally strong, confident and happy as you look on ur videos.
    Thank you for all that you do for all the victims.
    Leah from Miami

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 pm