Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Refuses to respond regarding divorce

LadyTheresa

Refuses to respond regarding divorce Empty Refuses to respond regarding divorce

Post by LadyTheresa Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:23 am

Hi,
    My 37 year old marriage ended late last year when my husband left for a much younger women and moved to a different country, I say, good ridance. I was not only married to him but to marriage itself, the familly, forgetting any of my personal happiness. It was all a lot of work and stress.  So, when I emailed my husband that I had seen a lawyer and that with a mutual agreement (his idea) we could be divorced in just a few months, he refuses to answer me. What do I do?  Also, I always insisted with No Contact or as little as possible. So now what? Do I call him to negotiate or do I threaten him with litigation? I want this over asap. He is so disconnected with his emotions, I suspect he is narcisstic. To actualy leave his home, family, country to be with a women he barely knows just blew my mind and all who knew him. I suspect he no longer had narcisstic supply (I knew all his trics and games and mentioned them to him from time to time).  How do I deal with this? Negotiate or fight?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:15 am