Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

Documentary on marrying a psychopath

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Documentary on marrying a psychopath Empty Documentary on marrying a psychopath

Post by D3lt4 Sat May 04, 2019 7:17 pm

Hello there,

Just watched this. It doesn't show the unbelievable pain the victims go through at the psychological level, but I like it finally exposes some of this dirt. Some brave people willing to speak publicly about this, it definitely helps. I like it because it is not too centred on psychological terms, but it just shows how it happens in simple terms so the people can get a rough idea.

Cheers.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9290234/?ref_=nv_sr_2?ref_=nv_sr_2
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Documentary on marrying a psychopath Empty Re: Documentary on marrying a psychopath

Post by D3lt4 Sun May 05, 2019 9:46 am

Silence helps the abusers to continue. We have more power than we think. However, I perfectly understand the fear and shame victims go through so they do not want to speak publicly about this.

Just a side note about the documentary, I don't even know how to put into words how useless psychologists are with regarding abuse by psychopaths. I can't find the words. Sometimes I think what psychologists learn at Uni is worst than knowing nothing. When these victims went to a therapist for help, the therapist not just did not help, but probably made it even worse. This happened in a critical moment when their lives were at stake. Aren't psychologists going to be accountable ever for being so unhelpful, even harmful, yet, they even ask you to pay you for this.

Not sure if this makes me angry, as this seems systemic and it is difficult to point at an individual's fault. It is rather frustrating.

If my abuser was dead (one of them), I will sure speak publicly about this in the same way these victims did. However, as authorities don't seem to understand the problem completely, or they have just started to understand it, these criminals are everywhere free to harm the next victim and keep doing it over and over and over and over, because there's nothing else they can do.

It seems like a vicious circle: (1)victims can't speak because they are afraid of these individuals -> (2)authorities/psychologists don't understand -> (3)criminals keep destroying lives around them -> and then it goes back to (1) in a loop.

I hope I never hear again someone saying that a psychopath is not a violent person, and that there exist something called "integrated psychopaths". These statements are very wrong and are very dangerous.

A psychopath is someone without consciousness, they are hardwired to cause pain and humiliate, the fact that you, or someone else can't understand how this pain and torture is produced, it doesn't mean they don't do it anyways. These statements are very harmful for the credibility of the victims, of you and me, and the fact that psychologists keep saying this is directly harming me, my life. These statements isolate the victims, take their credibility away and the only chance to help in a life or death situation.

Documentary on marrying a psychopath 3075w6
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Documentary on marrying a psychopath Empty Re: Documentary on marrying a psychopath

Post by D3lt4 Sun May 05, 2019 9:51 am

To put it bluntly, psychologists know nothing about manipulation. They are complete ignorants in this sense. They lack a proper understanding of the underlying mechanisms that a psychopath uses with the language. This makes a psychologist worst than useless, because they will make statements about this that are misleading and putting victims in great danger.
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sun May 05, 2019 12:56 pm

A few weeks ago I told a workmate that is a psychologist what I really think about this. I summarised in this sentence: "psychologists study what psychopathy is and they think they understand it but I think you need to have a real experience with a psychopath to really make sense of all that stuff. We're surrounded by psychopaths and you should be able to recognise them."

He blushed after this. I think I hit the bottom of some uncomfortable truth.
    JESSICA CHRISTINE

Documentary on marrying a psychopath Empty I have been over associating and relating to a concerning level.

Post by JESSICA CHRISTINE Sat May 11, 2019 4:04 am

I cant even comprehend what it is exactly I feel has been going on in my life, I am a bit of a mystic , I have faith and hope and unrealistic persistence in my faith in others, a person can strip me naked, figurativley, and a couple have.....but who am i, to think I can see a problem enough to act for the well being of myself. An action the seemingly requires id st alo I'm slightly correct about my intuitions, the treads directly across the character of others. Considering the narracastic abuse situation as I understand it is entirely ones own regression of self vs the stomping ground of of the advancement of another's own image. That's my character aginst "yours". Or the other othe person I mean. Self intrest is the playing feild and battle ground. How do I show where I stand in this kind of situation w/o sounding, being, exploiting ones own self over another so as to receive help with out comeing off completely one sided or narracastic. Especially if the situation has been going on for sometime, victims I perceive in that frame of exposure are , and I beleive this deeply, have destroyed there worth, reputation , image of self have acted out of character have broke Under the overcast of ... ..(as a spartan warrior might find themselves on there knees under a shield as the arrows of manipulation "blacken out the sun" every night has engulfed the memory extensively and indeed underscrutanly I " dine in hell" who will help me. I am not ashamed of my shadow, " mot the best terminology for my intentions here", but should not fall in front of my path, I walk in light of who I truly am. Please here me. ................I am also aware this may be completely irrational and an obvious show of my mental deterioration in which case allow me to back out respectfully into a hospital and my sincere apologies, I retract this message. Preserve in me, oh god, the will to stand for truth. Amen Alady - JC
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sun May 19, 2019 7:38 pm

Hi there!

I enjoyed Bloodline, a serial in Netflix. I haven't finished it yet, but I found it quite engaging.

It's about family and scapegoating.

Documentary on marrying a psychopath Market

I stumbled upon this song that is part of this serial. I think this song talks about something that sounds so familiar..

Cheers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:51 am