Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Pedophiles in the Church

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Pedophiles in the Church  Empty Pedophiles in the Church

Post by D3lt4 Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm

So where do the psychopaths go? Well, the most covert way of hiding is behind the figure of something like the Church.

https://www.euronews.com/2019/03/14/up-to-382-children-were-sexually-abused-by-clergy-in-poland-since-1990-says-polish-catholi

I don't even know how to start. You need to observe the details. What do people from the Vatican like? They like wearing very clean clothes. They say they live an austere life, however, if you pay attention to details, there's always some kind of luxury stuff to the way they dress.

The ultimate, super hidden psychopath is in the Church. If you know how difficult is, not to say impossible, to explain to someone that doesn't know how covert psychopaths operate, because of the naive facade they have all the time, imagine how difficult it would be for the victims of someone that represents God in the Earth AND has a lot of power and influence AND has the image of a very good person to the rest of the world, how do the victims feel? How powerless and full of shame and guilt do those victims feel? It's insane.

Maybe not all pedophiles in the Church are covert narcissists, but many of them look to me they are.

Look at the amazing trail of destruction that just ONE of them can do in their lifetime. Just ONE of THEM.

One last thing: is there a name for the manipulation we're constantly subject to from them in that way? I mean, they make a big effort to cause a good impression to someone. Then, when you believe in that facade, some day without notice, the psychopath shows some violent behaviour or does or says something that is really bad and just the opposite of that facade. However, you are still there, maybe you are shocked and you started crying, and even saying sorry, because you think you did or said something wrong, or you are just there standing there but your brain can't really process such a bad thing from a person you already framed as "good".

I don't know if there's another proper name out there but I call it "the contrast effect". In cases that is done very violently can cause trauma.

There are many many times that the psychopaths tell the truth about who they are using these "gaps" of our mind. They feel confident we won't be able to process it. We won't ever suspect about it, and the ones that ever notice something weird, will be automatically discarded and blocked with zero contact and a smear campaign. That way they protect the facade.

For example, I didn't know my boss was a psychopath, we were all chatting in the bar. He then started talking about how beautiful was his dog and so on. Then, very quickly, he injected something in his words that I could barely process and remember. It was so unexpected, and they know, so they play with this.

The conversation was something like this:

Psychopath: when I arrive at home there he is waiting for me. He likes to jump and go in circles. He gets easily scared though.
    Me: I miss dogs. I have cats now because my sister likes cats better. But they are all cute. (happy face)
    Psychopath: he enjoys when I play with him and he rolls on the floor. (changes from soft voice to some kind of voice charged with anger) of course, I would like to sometimes pull him and break him into pieces. (changes again quickly into a very soft voice while drinking tea and talks about some random stuff I can't remember because I was kind of... wtf??? why no one else noticed this????)

It seems like when we, non-psychopaths, are in a state of "happiness" or just relaxed, and we have this mental image about them, it's like a green flag for them to tell anything, no matter what, that we won't notice the real meaning because we will tend to justify it in some way or another. "maybe it was a mistake", "she probably didn't mean that", etc.

My aunt is a psychopath. I talked to her some days ago on the phone and while we were talking about religion and the Bible, she said these two things to me:
    - blablabla hahahaha and then I will die in hell hahahaha blablabla
    - we need to help each other (she almost couldn't contain her laugh when she said this)

One of my hypothesis is this: psychopaths are so confident about destroying everything because they know, that the rest of us, will come like ants, to rebuild everything quickly (of course, while they watch, as they're always parasites); also because obviously they show zero interest in life, as they have to long term goals whatsoever; and because they are not afraid at all of dying, or whatever happens to them (until it happens).

It amazes me how an individual that has zero long term plans manages to achieve so much in life. I think the longest long term plan my father had was getting married and studying at University. Apart from that, it seems like everything has been decided "ad hoc" in every moment of his life.

My aunt uses laugh all the time to manipulate. She uses laugh, and any possible way to try to "connect" with me. She speaks about feminism in this cold and strange way, but it goes unnoticed for most people. They believe is genuine and other women join her. It's a nightmare.

Do you usually have the feeling of living in a parallel universe? When you see so much manipulation around you and it gets completely unnoticed for all the people around you is like.. Question Question

Like a Star @ heaven Bless Richard for ever. Like a Star @ heaven
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Pedophiles in the Church  Empty Re: Pedophiles in the Church

Post by D3lt4 Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:59 pm

Another unpleasant comment about this unpleasant subject: in the catholic church priests need to give up on sex for the rest of their lives. Come on guys... only a psychopath can think about this type of torture. Nothing good can come from this. If you're not a psychopath, you'll have serious issues complying with this, and if you're a psychopath, as they're asexual and the way they use sex is instrumental, it's easy for them to stay without sex for years and then one day deciding to ruin the life of a boy having sex with him.
    This is a horror movie. I see the Vatican keep publishing those sacred letters or whatever where they call for peace and stuff. However, this seems a manipulation to me because they seem to be rooted in evil principles in their lives. Those texts are just a distraction. They help to build the facade of an innocent or well intentioned person. Sorry, but this is non sense.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:37 am