Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Lately been getting strange nightmares where I will be completely paralyzed for like a minute

trueself1
    trueself1

Lately been getting strange nightmares where I will be completely paralyzed for like a minute Empty Lately been getting strange nightmares where I will be completely paralyzed for like a minute

Post by trueself1 Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:31 pm

This is an occurance that happens a few times a week. The first one I made a point to remember was especially terrifying. It felt like something or somebody was trying to kiss me or suck the life out of me and I could not move. I was trying to fight it off but I was
    completely paralyzed but trying like crazy to get myself to come out of it. Then suddenly I wake up and realize that it
    was just a dream but the paralysis seemed so real and frightening.

Last night it happened again, but nobody was doing anything to me in the nightmare. I just felt like something was holding me
    down somehow and I was trying to move my body, but it would not move. I'm thinking that maybe it is memories resurfacing from
    being molested. That's all I can think of because I go into a freeze state so intense but it's strange because I don't actually see anybody or anything while this is happening.

Last night it felt like I was going to die because the temporary paralysis seemed like it would never end. It was terrifying.
    Even the time when it felt like somebody was trying to smother me or suck the life out of me. There was nobody visually there
    in the dream, that's what is so weird about it. It also kind of feels like I'm suffocating when this is happening. I thought I would share my strange dreams as of late.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 am