Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Den of Narcissists

bboy80

Den of Narcissists Empty Den of Narcissists

Post by bboy80 Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:00 pm

I am 100% certain that my father is a grandiose, overt narcissist.
    Following a traumatic childhood, where I was 'raised' by my father, I was ultimately diagnosed as a narcissist myself; self-labeled covert.
    I am also more of the opinion that I am borderline first and foremost (fear of abandonment and rejection above all else), with narcissistic tendencies coming in second.

I am going through a divorce now; duh.
    I am 100% convinced my ex also has outspoken overt narcissistic tendencies; not co-dependent.

I feel I am experiencing C-PTSD symptoms from all of it: relationship with my father, relationship with my ex and my own behavior.
    I don't know what to believe anymore or which way to turn.
    All I know is I want out and I can make a lot of sense from the information you share in your videos.

- Is it possible to be surrounded by narcissists in this way and be one yourself?

- Also: I've noticed this site offers help for sufferers of narcissistic abuse, worded in this way.
    Being a (sometimes abusive) narcissist myself, am I somehow excluded from also being an abuse victim?

- Can you also provide resources for people who are 'mildly' narcissistic (if that even exists) and are really just looking for a sincere way out of the maze? It really doesn't help to always be labeled as a monster...