Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

How to best handle a Narcissistically Abusive System I cannot escape easily?

Tebasile
    Tebasile

How to best handle a Narcissistically Abusive System I cannot escape easily? Empty How to best handle a Narcissistically Abusive System I cannot escape easily?

Post by Tebasile Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:12 pm

Richard, I have CPTSD because I grew up with a borderline mother and father with Asbergers. I have recently escaped a narcissistically abusive relationship. I used to live in the US but felt the employment system was fascist. So I moved back to Sweden where there are still workers rights.

However, the healthcare system in Sweden is behaving like a VERY Malignant Narcissistic person. So I live in, and am dependent upon a system where I meet narcissistic abuse on a weekly basis - because I also have physical illness.

What might be my healthier option?: looking into moving to another country, simply minimizing contact with the healthcare system as much as possible and managing the resulting triggers and re-traumatization?

Also, when trapped in a narcissistically abusive system I cannot escape easily, is it more likely going to improve mental health to fight the system, perhaps via media, or political work, or to get rage out through exercise or meditation etc? I appear to be a fight, flight type.

I have been to five different Drs offices here, and they all are equally abusive and therefore both triggering and retraumatizing. The healthcare system and the vast majority of the people who work in it use lies, double binds, triangulation, and gasslighting.  The few sane people minimize what's going on. The patient is ALWAYS wrong, blamed and punished with random, unfounded diagnosis and refusal of medical care. It's very dark....If the healthcare system was my boyfriend I would dump him immediately, but it's the healthcare system. I am very dependant upon getting medical help.

There are individual Drs that are sane and rational but they never stay at the same Drs office.

Any thoughts on the least damaging option within a narc abusive system? When I contact regulatory agencies they deny and project, so there is basically lawlessness now. Right now, I am basically going INSANE due to this abusive system and am considering moving back to the US........

Shocked Shocked Shocked cyclops cyclops cyclops

Btw THANK you for your channels! You have literally Saved my life and also my sanity!!!! You are an ANGEL!!! I too am certain that you are here to fight the demons of the apocalypse!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
    Tebasile
    Tebasile

How to best handle a Narcissistically Abusive System I cannot escape easily? Empty Re: How to best handle a Narcissistically Abusive System I cannot escape easily?

Post by Tebasile Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:26 pm

When I say that " I have recently escaped a narcissistically abusive relationship." I mean that the latest narc/borderline dumped me 2.5 years ago and I have been without Samangat until about a couple of weeks ago when PTSD treatment led me into room 101....Very much on the mend now, finally, still very drained by the abuse though....

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:35 pm