Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

hello Richard

vicky love

hello Richard  Empty hello Richard

Post by vicky love Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Hi there Richard, Iv never been in a forum b4 & Im still learning how 2 use it. iv been watching ur videos the last few days & they helped me tremendously. I want 2 say a massive thank u 2 u Smile Im not addicted 2 abusive relationships, as soon as they do we split up. Iv just broke up with yet another narc & funnily enough hes studied it & actually made me aware of CPTSD. hes very covert & uses a lot of passive aggressive tactics. After watching ur vids Iv realised I have been playing the people pleaser with my boyfriends. I think only 2 of them in over 20 yrs were actually ok I swore 2 myself years ago that I wont put up with abuse & Iv never had a relationship last longer than 6months.
    i was starting 2 think there was something wrong with me, which there is, in that I have porous boundaries & been very nieve 2 say the least. My x told me his x wife was a sexual narcissist, having had countless affairs. Im not sure I believe him now, in fact I dont believe anything hes told me.
    What I want 2 ask is, do narcissists marry other narcissists & manage 2 stay in a relationship 4 many years? & is narcissism caused by abuse in childhood?
    my x hated his mum & I spent a lot of time listening 2 how horrible his childhood was. Mine itself was horrific. It took me 34 yrs 2 work out why my mother hated me. She was a gold digger & was after my fathers parents money. She didnt get a penny & got lumbered with a baby she didnt want. I have come 2 terms with this, 2 b honest it was a relief 2 realise I wasnt all the things she said I was & that she is all those things. I havnt seen her since the mid 90s & never will again. She may already b dead & I wudnt know.
    Im going 2 apologise 4 my terrible spelling & grammar in advance. Iv wrote like this 4 years now & Im not likely 2 conform with the Old queen lizard breath English  Very Happy Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:35 pm