Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Help me break this cycle

Imz87

Help me break this cycle Empty Help me break this cycle

Post by Imz87 Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:29 am

Hi Richard!

I suffer from c-ptsd and I have a trigger when I feel something is unjust, and I seem to repeat the situation over and over and over and over again, so I make it happen. So I get bullied, often by the staff of forums or similar situations when I "break" the rules. Even if I didnt. And I get so furious and try to explain, and it just gets worse when they reply: Rules are the same for everyone, you are now banned. Have a wonderful day!

That just happend now 5 minutes ago. And I feel stuck in this loop. I almost think my uncontious brings me into these situations to make me feel like the world is a unfair dump where u either eat others or get eaten, in a social context either get respect and get on your high horse, or be a nobody that gets kicked around.

I even have been laid off from work because it was problems socially and I didnt fit in the work team. So unfair, I was always friendly but I wasnt talkative cuz of my anxiety. and one girl in the job was a total malignant narcissist, talking behind everybodys back and really bullying people. It was brutal. And one day I just get fed up with her toxic bullshit so when we were having coffee break and she talked shit about someone who wasnt there, everybody lauged but I just stood up and walked out, in a way to show I wont participate in this. After that she made my life hell there since she had a boss position, and she had my unjustly removed from the work team.

Point is, I have been in tons of unfair situations, but I am a good person. I am honest, I am fair, I am empathic. But I always repeat this and it just makes me feel so sad, like this world has no purpose and people are just bullies hiding behind a social mask.

So now to my question: I heard u talk about similar stuff in your video and that u get triggered of unfair situations. Do you mind making a video with more details on this? Thank you so much Smile

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:35 pm