Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

how to leave them behind

mariawolf

how to leave them behind Empty how to leave them behind

Post by mariawolf Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:19 am

Hallo Richard,

Ich bin aus Deutschland und 34 Jahre alt.
    I have two questions that are related to each other. about half a year ago I went no contact with my family after becoming the scapegoat. you helped me a lot, I also went through most of your courses. My Family, including my covert NPD mother bothers me much less.

Even though I feel more free, thrive and enjoy my time with my husband, I spend too much time thinking of my family that I could put into other things. They are always present in the back of my head and I feel it keeps me from moving on with my life and that it makes me sick. Recently I feel very impatient and angry with myself that I still "hang around with them."

I am afraid that when I stop giving them space in my life and in my head, that I might suppress emotions or processes that are important to look at and that I might harm myself by that.

1. How can I move on and put them aside, without avoiding, or supressing my emotions or simply bypassing?

Another thing related to this is my self-boycott. Because of beliefs, fears and programs implemented in childhood I tend to pull the break, when things in my life accelerate and when I get the abundance I always wished to have. For example I catch a flu or find other excuses to slow down again. It makes me so sad, because finally it is my turn and I want to take that chance so much!

2. how can I overcome this self-boycotting program and move on?

Thank you!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:53 pm