Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Covert Narcissist with Covert Narcissist

Over it?

Covert Narcissist with Covert Narcissist  Empty Covert Narcissist with Covert Narcissist

Post by Over it? Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:27 pm

I now recognise in greater depth that my x partner of 14 years was and is a covert narcissist. He has been having a relationship over the last 17 years with an equally now I see so clearly a recognised covert narcissist behind my back. However I have to admit to knowing at times he has and given him all the help I could to see that his childhood affects his behaviour. Forgiven him and tried to move on. More lies.
    Such terrible lies have been told by both of them.
    I have now become friends with the woman's husband who is much older than her and me. A 27 year marriage in their case. After learning so so much more about her I can see her traits are so similar to my x.
    So..... together what on earth will that bring? No commitment has been made by either of them still in 6 months to be together.
    I desperately need to move on from all of it . This is a tiny tiny example of what I have been through. But after listening to quite a few of your videos it is just curiosity that has driven me to ask via your newly found facebook page as to what knowledge do you have of 2 covert narcissistic people being together . Thankyou.
    Trying to be strong.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:06 pm