Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Internet and social media

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Internet and social media Empty Internet and social media

Post by D3lt4 Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:12 pm

D3lt4
    D3lt4

Internet and social media Empty Re: Internet and social media

Post by D3lt4 Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:30 am

I believe we have, for the first time in the history of humanity, so much information available to analyse and use than ever before. These creatures have a very poor control of themselves when they go to social media to act in a predatory way. This is a great opportunity. Do you know some psychopaths in Twitter? I do know quite a few.

https://crimsonpublishers.com/tnn/fulltext/TNN.000528.php
    D3lt4
    D3lt4

Post by D3lt4 Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:57 am

Just be aware that if we can use our knowledge to identify psychopaths, they can do it in reverse order, they can use their knowledge about the victims to actually look for certain personality traits through the language. Well, that's what I think most of them do when searching for a victim. While you may have a poor knowledge or insight about these topics, the psychopath will be dissecting any word you say out there. Moreover, now with the analytical tools we have, we can tell a lot about the personality traits of most individuals just by analysing their language, as these patterns are unconscious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm