Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Weekly Book Giveaway on my Instagram

gray rock

Weekly Book Giveaway on my Instagram

Post by gray rock on Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:54 am

I hope this post is ok, if not no worries if it gets taken down. Hi Everybody. I’ve been a fan & follower of Richard’s since 7/4/2015 when I ended a relationship with a narcissist. I started an instagram & YouTube that week to validate & help support others who’ve been through all this. On my Instagram, about a month ago, I started reviewing different resources that have helped me & I started giving away kindle copies of a books. This week, on Saturday 10/13 9:30AM PST,  I’m giving away a copy of Sam Vaknin’s Malignant Self-Love: Narcissism Revisited. I’m not not affiliated with any of the authors who’s work I give away, I do it bc it’s my way of helping & giving back to the people that have helped me on my journey. I refer my followers to Richard’s work every day. Feel free to follow my Instagram @gray_rock
    Psychopath-free since 7/4/2015

PS Thanks Richard for the SIC course, the life change I was hoping for is unfolding cheers
    gray rock

Re: Weekly Book Giveaway on my Instagram

Post by gray rock on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:57 am

FYI I’m giving away 1 copy of the winner’s choice of Richard & Leyla Loric’s books. All one has to do is pm me their email address & which book they want during my livestream. The first person to do that at or after 9:30am PST gets the book. 📚👍🏻 @gray_rock on instagram

Sent from Topic'it App

Current date/time is Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:17 pm