Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

SON OF NPD PARENT FINDS THE CAUSE OF HIS DISORDER

tyler1313

SON OF NPD PARENT FINDS THE CAUSE OF HIS DISORDER Empty SON OF NPD PARENT FINDS THE CAUSE OF HIS DISORDER

Post by tyler1313 Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Hello. I am here to inform you all of a very important message in the hopes of getting into contact with Richard Granton or Sam Vaknin. I am 18 years old. I believe that my father has NPD. I have 3 older sisters. As you can imagine there have been many complications in my development. When I was 15, I completely socially isolated and spent most of my time for the next 3 years on my computer or playing video games. I have spent thousands of hours researching psychology, psychiatry, philosophy, morality, human development, government, economics, and related topics (some briefly, some extensively). I believe that I found the cause of my father's disorder. I believe that I have identified all of the factors that created his order. He had to lie for his mother growing up in many ways. If he told the truth, she would accuse him of lying and his dad would defend her. Double Bind: Lie for his mother and commit and immoral act, tell the truth and be called a liar.
    I have emailed him and his father posing one simple question: During his childhood, did his mother ever express the opinion that immoral people should not be allowed to reproduce, and did she believe that the government should inforce this law?
    If you have anyway of contacting Richard or Sam please tell me. This could be a revolutionary moment in psychiatry. Please spread this message to everyone you can.
    tyler1313

SON OF NPD PARENT FINDS THE CAUSE OF HIS DISORDER Empty Re: SON OF NPD PARENT FINDS THE CAUSE OF HIS DISORDER

Post by tyler1313 Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:44 pm

BTW, I left one thing out. He also had a mild attachment disorder from birth. I suspect it was caused by a trauma in the womb (his mother had a kidney infection and massive penicillin shots during pregnancy. That may have been the cause). I believed that that, combined with the 2 factors I mentioned before, are all of the major factors in his C-PTSD that caused his NPD.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm