Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

Are toddlers killers?

veerle

Are toddlers killers? Empty Are toddlers killers?

Post by veerle Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:28 pm

TL;DR Can a toddler think about killing the newborn sibling and act upon those thoughts, that is, try to kill the baby by suffocating it with a pillow?

Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I have to start with a big thanks to Richard, for bringing hope and tears and buggers where they were badly missed.

Back to the point: I would need another person's opinion on this. I have been accused of trying to kill my little sister when she was a baby. I must have been between 18 months and 4 years of age. There are no witnesses besides the person accusing me of trying to suffocate her with a pillow, allegedly with the intention to kill her.

This is something I've discovered on my way to room 101, and thought: "why not keep the shame for the things I actually should be ashamed for?"

Thanks for reading, and hopefully answering. Will provide further details if required, but I'm also curios about opinions about it with this data only, at first.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:48 am