Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

How to Interpret Narcissistic Behaviour - video

CoCo

How to Interpret Narcissistic Behaviour - video Empty How to Interpret Narcissistic Behaviour - video

Post by CoCo Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Another great video with lots of great advice.

I certainly feel that the narc in my life suffers deep rooted guilt that makes their behaviour even worse. It is like they are running frantically from the reality that guilt shows them.

I totally agree that getting into the mind of a narc is the best way forward. Seeing that their image is everything and they use "propaganda" is such a perfect way to describe it.

I have empowered my life over the last few months with the reality that not everybody is nice. It's an odd thing now I think back and realise how naive I was to be so trusting - assuming if I was nice to people that they would be nice to me. That everyone is nice (PAH!!!). It's a nonsense that attracted the wrong type of person to my side, repeatedly.

Now I understand a little more about the extremes of personslity disorder psychology I can see patterns on a lesser scale in many people. The games people play to get approval or to fit in with others. My eyes are open and I am now in control. By taking control in this way I now have a balance that I never had before.

Everything can get better.

My only question about this video is regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Did Richard actually mean Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder? They are two entirely different things.

Very very interesting.

Thank you so much for enabling me to get my life on track!! It was well worth taking that red pill. My education continues. Merci!
    CoCo

How to Interpret Narcissistic Behaviour - video Empty Re: How to Interpret Narcissistic Behaviour - video

Post by CoCo Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:06 pm

And also..... WHAT A CUTE DOG!!!!!!
    LOA
    LOA

How to Interpret Narcissistic Behaviour - video Empty Re: How to Interpret Narcissistic Behaviour - video

Post by LOA Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm not sure I am using this board correctly, but I want to respond to your comment about getting into the mind of the narc. I have actual letters written between my father and his 2nd wife. She is the one who scared me into oblivion and I think made my father feel like a perv for loving his daughters. He ended up just basically taking orders from her to punish us. I don't think he enjoyed it. Looking back, I think he was targeted by her because he was so naive and in need of a mother for his 3 little ones. She had 2 boys right away and she never even tried to parent us. Feed us, yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 am