Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Richard Grannon Spartan Life Coach

Richard Grannon The Spartan Life Coach Narcissism Support

2 posters

introducing myself

luxgurl

introducing myself Empty introducing myself

Post by luxgurl Thu May 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Hi! I'm new to the forum, just saying hello and hopefully I figure out a way to figure this out.
    uhh yeah Like a Star @ heaven  Finding the videos incredibly helpful, I think I was misdiagnosed with bpd because I live in a bad area for mental health, they didn't really talk to me that much before giving me that label. Turns out cptsd really fits.

Currently in a questionable situation, came from a questionable situation.. actually I go back and forth thinking maybe it isn't/wasn't that bad and I'm making it up in my head, but I'm pretty sure now that I'm not making it up. The problem is that i'm self employed and allowing myself to think about this for any period of time causes a lot of grief and it de-rails me from the things I want to accomplish, but I really want to get through this and not feel so bad anymore, I'm starting to feel kind of hopeless about all of it but what else can I do really.
    Managed to write a whole paragraph without giving you details about who I am..
    29 f, feeling totally f*ked, but glad to be here.

(oops, put this in the wrong spot, meant to put it in the "introductions" folder)
    Leyla Loric
    Leyla Loric

introducing myself Empty Re: introducing myself

Post by Leyla Loric Fri May 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi Luxgurl,

Welcome to the forum.

I am sorry that you feel bad, and confused...I hope you will find clarity and healing soon. You are on the right path as you are trying to be self-aware and learning about the subject. It is a great step forward.

When were you diagnosed with bpd? Was it by a psychiatrist? Do you have people around you that you truly trust, that know you for a very long time and that could give you some feedback about it all?

Thank you for sharing.

Best wishes,
    Leyla Loric

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 am